Yellow Pear Heirloom Tomato (Garden Starter Plant)
Heirloom. Long, indeterminate vines produce a seemingly endless supply of mild flavored, pear-shaped tomatoes all summer. The tiny tomatoes are borne in clusters. This is one of the prettiest tomatoes in the garden — it’s beautiful in salads! This variety is known to bear fruit dependably through summer weather. Vines can grow 8 feet or longer, so give them a tall support or place to ramble.
Moderately resistant to late blight (LB).
- Light: Full sun
- Fruit size: 1 to 2 inches
- Matures: 78 days
- Plant spacing: 36 inches apart
- Plant size: 6 to 12 feet tall
- Plant type: Indeterminate
* Photos and description courtesy of Bonnie Plants.