Production and E-Commerce Assistant
- Assist the head grower in all aspects of the production of annuals, perennials, and houseplants.
- Maintain plant material. This includes watering, fertilizing, monitoring for pests, and more.
- Work independently and occasionally on a team to reach production goals
- Monitor plant development to ascertain plant quality (bloom development, leaf color, disease presence, etc.) and remove undesirable plant material.
- Assist in the day-to-day operations of our online plant store. Including packing orders, manage online inventory, and more.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- A willingness to learn about plant production. A background in horticulture is preferred but not required.
- The flexibility to work both independently and on a team depending on the task at hand.
- An ability to accurately follow multi-step instructions.
- Organizational skills.
- The ability to work in varying temperatures. Some work is required outdoors in the heat/cold and some indoor work in warm greenhouses.
- Time management skills.
- Computer skills including: email, spreadsheets, and word processing.
- Ability to climb, squat, bend, twist, and stand for extended periods of time.
- An eye for detail.
- The ability to lift 40-50lbs.
- Availability to work some weekends.
We are hiring for full-time and part-time positions. Full-time employees will be eligible for benefits after a 90 day probationary period. This includes health insurance, paid holidays, and paid vacation.
Pay ranges from $12-$16 per hour but can be negotiated depending on experience.
Applications can be downloaded below and returned to the store or emailed to email@example.com