Sheila, the hybridizer's wife, must be a lovely lady (and smell mighty nice, too) to equal this gorgeous rose imported from England. Despite the Floribunda classification, her flowers of yellow brushed by deep pink are more like a Hybrid Tea in size and form. And, yes, each blossom is saturated with wonderful fragrance. The vigorous rounded bush is loaded with glossy green leaves. Best flower color & size when cool.
- Class: Floribunda
- Plant Habit: Medium
- Growth Habit: Bushy, rounded
- Plant Height: 30 to 35 inches
- Plant Width: Up to 24 inches
- Foliage Color: Glossy green
- Flower Color: Yellow edged deep pink
- Flower Size: Large
- Flower Form: Double, Hybrid Tea size and form
- Petal Count: About 25
- Parentage: Peer Gynt x (Daily Sketch x seedling)
Fragrant List: Fragrant
* Photos and description courtesy of Weeks Roses.