Oh My! Floribunda Rose
We have run out of stock for this item.
This is the red that Americans love…deep enough, velvety enough, bright enough, long-lasting enough…it's just right. Better yet, that color comes in great clusters of ruffled flowers showing off against the backdrop of glossy dark red-green leaves with very good disease resistance. The bushy full plant could be used as a flowerful hedge, a showy mass planting or just by itself…a red beacon for the American garden. Cooler temps bring out the best flower form.
- Class: Floribunda
Plant Habit: Medium to medium-tall
- Growth Habit: Rounded to upright, full, bushy
- Plant Height: 35 to 47 Inches
- Stem Length: Medium to Long
- Foliage Color: Deep dark glossy green
- Disease Resistance: Very good
- Flower Color: Classic deep velvet red
- Bud Form: Full, fat & pointed
- Flower Size: Medium, around 3 to 4 inches in diameter
- Flower Form: Double, in large clusters
- Petal Count: 25 to 30
- Parentage: City of San Francisco x Crimson Bouquet