Hotel California Hybrid Tea Rose
We have run out of stock for this item.
We're 'livin' it up' with this great large-flowered clear-yellow Hybrid Tea. Despite its regional U.S. name, it actually comes from the Orard family in central France…'such a lovely place'. If you're looking for long cutting stems, elegant big buds & glossy foliage, 'you can find it here'…most 'any time of year'. So give in & say 'welcome to the Hotel California.' Best color & flower size in cooler temps.
- Class: Hybrid Tea
- Plant Habit: Medium-tall
- Growth Habit: Upright, bushy
- Plant Height: 4' to 6'
- Stem Length: Long
- Foliage Color: Deep green
- Disease Resistance: Average
- Flower Color: Even clear yellow
- Bud Form: Pointed & ovoid
- Flower Size: Large, fully double
- Flower Form: Spiraled, formal
- Petal Count: 30 to 35
- Parentage: O Sole Mio x Gold Glow
* Photos and description courtesy of Weeks Roses.