Big pointed buds swirl open to show off seductive shades of peach, coral & salmon. But the color display doesn't stop there. The sun 'suntans' each petal…blushing them into deeper tones of orange, scarlet & burgundy. Strong long stems make it a great addition to any cutting garden. And the clean deep green glossy leaves are lovely in the landscape, too. Best flower size in cooler conditions.
- Class: Floribunda
Plant Habit: Medium-tall
- Growth Habit: Rounded, bushy
- Plant Height: 4' to 4½'
- Stem Length: Long
- Foliage Color: Deep glossy green
- Disease Resistance: Very good
- Flower Color: Shades of coral, salmon & peach that blush all red
- Bud Form: Classically pointed & shapely
- Flower Size: Medium-large, 4 to 5 inch diameter
- Flower Form: Double, spiraled form
- Petal Count: Around 30
- Parentage: (Playboy x Lagerfeld) x Jacob's Robe
* Photos and description courtesy of Weeks Roses.