Austrian Copper Foetida Rose
Old-fashioned clusters of single-petaled flowers with a blinding color can literally cover this tough shrubby species rose. Its natural hardiness and brilliant color make it popular in harsher climates. Best in harsher climates.
- Class: Foetida
- Plant Habit: Large
- Growth Habit: Arching
- Plant Height: 6 to 8 feet
- Plant Width: 5 to 20 feet
- Foliage Color: Medium matte dark green
- Flower Color: Hot orange-red with a yellow reverse
- Petal Count: 5
- Parentage: Sport of Rosa foetida
* Photos and description courtesy of Weeks Roses.