Sugar Moon Hybrid Tea Rose
Spicy fragrance, loads of bloom & super-long elegant buds of gold polished with rosy pink. The long-lasting sparkling yellow-orange tones are rich & opulent enough to bring out the gold digger in any gardener. But it doesn't take a stash of expensive chemicals to keep this good lookin' girl happy in the landscape. The natural disease resistance & strong vigor do the deed. Very dark green leaves & unusual red stems set off the many showy clusters of blossoms. 'Scent-sational' for a bouquet & 'beauty-full' in the landscape.
- Class: Hybrid Tea
Plant Habit: Medium-tall to tall
- Growth Habit: Tall/ Very upright & bushy
- Plant Height: 4' 11" to 5' 7"
- Stem Length: Long
- Foliage Color: Rich dark glossy green
- Disease Resistance: Very good
- Flower Color: Super fragrant pure white
- Bud Form: Pointed, elegant
- Flower Size: Large, up to 5-inch diameter
- Flower Form: Full, classically formed
- Petal Count: Over 30 broad petals
- Parentage: Meredith x (Moonstone x Baby Love)
Fragrant List: Intense sweet citrus & rose
* Photos and description courtesy of Weeks Roses.