Ever so often, it's time to update a classic. Think of the winning rose Sun Flare…on steroids. Like its distant ancestor, this is a bloomin' fool of a rose with great clusters of flowers on a rounded bushy plant. However, the improved update notches it up with brighter, longer-lasting yellow color, bigger flowers, glossier foliage, handsome dark red new growth & vastly improved disease resistance. Turn up the yellow & put some garden 'bling' in your landscape. Great as an easy care flowerful hedge.
- Class: Floribunda
Plant Habit: Medium
- Growth Habit: Very rounded, bushy
- Plant Height: 39 to 47 inches
- Stem Length: Medium
- Foliage Color: Glossy-glossy green with dark red new growth
- Disease Resistance: Very good
- Flower Color: Glistening long-lasting yellow
- Bud Form: Pointed & shapely
- Flower Size: Medium, 3 to 4 inches in diameter
- Flower Form: Ruffled flowers in clusters
- Petal Count: 33 to 38
- Parentage: Julie Newmar x Julia Child
Fragrant List: Fragrant
* Photos and description courtesy of Weeks Roses.