Big creamy buds set the 'beat' for what's to become a rockin' show of colors. Each petal unfurls to reveal a different pattern of striped & splashed burgundy, red & ivory. It's not just a video for your eyes though. This is a live performance that involves your nose 'cause the fragrance is killer. Deep green leaves set the stage & clothe the bushy full plant. Great for cutting, for smelling or just for enjoying. Rock on! Flower size best in the cool spring and fall.
- Class: Grandiflora
Plant Habit: Medium
- Growth Habit: Upright, full, very bushy
- Plant Height: 4' 1" to 4' 7"
- Stem Length: Long
- Foliage Color: Very deep glossy green
- Disease Resistance: Very good
- Flower Color: Creamy buds open to reveal wild stripes of burgundy, red & white
- Bud Form: Large, pointed & ovoid
- Flower Size: Large
- Flower Form: Very full, old-fashioned
- Petal Count: 35 plus
- Parentage: George Burns x New Zealand
Fragrant List: Fragrant
* Photos and description courtesy of Weeks Roses.