Queen Elizabeth Grandiflora Rose
You would be hard pressed to find any better rose to carry the name of England's beloved monarch than this American turning-point in roses. This first and finest Grandiflora adorns gardens all over the world with a profusion of pleasing pink buds and large blooms on long-stemmed clusters. Proven consistent performer. Lots of color.
- Class: Grandiflora
- Plant Habit: Tall/Upright
- Growth Habit: Upright
- Plant Height: 5 to 10 feet
- Plant Width: 1.5 to 3 feet
- Foliage Color: Large, glossy, dark green, leathery
- Flower Color: Clear pink
- Bud Form: Pointed
- Flower Size: Medium-large
- Flower Form: Double
- Petal Count: About 35
- Parentage: Charlotte Armstrong x Floradora
* Photos and description courtesy of Weeks Roses.