Purple Splash Climbing Rose
We have run out of stock for this item.
Yowzer…a whole new color in Climbers! Imagine Weeks' famous Fourth of July rose in shades of purple. Although they're distantly related, this kissin' cousin blooms in even larger, more pyramid-shaped clusters of flowers & doesn't have nearly the thorns. Set these splashy colors against bright Granny Smith-green foliage & you've got a killer combo for any fence, wall or trellis. Vigorous, clean & free-flowering…it repeat blooms readily in the very first year. More stripes show up in cooler weather.
- Class: Climber
Plant Habit: Long canes of 7 to 9 feet
- Growth Habit: Medium-large for a Climber
- Plant Height: 9' 10" to 13' 1"
- Stem Length: Medium
- Foliage Color: Bright glossy apple green
- Disease Resistance: Very good
- Flower Color: Wine-purple speckled & striped with white
- Bud Form: Long & pointed
- Flower Size: Medium, about 4 inches in diameter
- Flower Form: Mostly single, in very large conical clusters
- Petal Count: 5 to 8
- Parentage: Soaring Spirits x Rhapsody in Blue
* Photos and description courtesy of Weeks Roses.