The double pure yellow cousin of Austrian Copper is highly prized for many of the same qualities. The very cold-tolerant shrubby plant gives an unbelievable display of eye-popping yellow color. The double flower form was quite a rare treasure in its day. Hardy. Does best in harsher climates.
- Class: Foetida
- Plant Habit: Large
- Growth Habit: Shrubby
- Plant Height: 4' 11" to 6' 7"
- Plant Width: 4' to 5'
- Foliage Color: Small, semi-glossy, fragrant
- Flower Color: Vibrant dark yellow
- Petal Count: 20 to 25
- Parentage: Sport of Rosa foetida
* Photos and description courtesy of Weeks Roses.