Persian Yellow Foetida Rose
We have run out of stock for this item.
The double pure yellow cousin of Austrian Copper is highly prized for many of the same qualities. The very cold-tolerant shrubby plant gives an unbelievable display of eye-popping yellow color. The double flower form was quite a rare treasure in its day. Hardy. Does best in harsher climates.
- Class: Foetida
- Plant Habit: Large
- Growth Habit: Shrubby
- Plant Height: 4 1/2 to 6 1/2 Feet
- Plant Width: 4 to 5 Feet
- Foliage Color: Small, semi-glossy, fragrant
- Flower Color: Vibrant dark yellow
- Petal Count: 20 to 25
- Parentage: Sport of Rosa foetida
* Photos and description courtesy of Weeks Roses.