Perfume Factory Hybrid Tea Rose
Just like the name implies, this baby really pumps out the perfume. The blooms are a novel color for a hybrid tea - a lovely shade of purple lavender that lightens toward the petal edges, yet holds strong until the end of the line. Presented one to a stem, the flowers are perfect for cutting so yo can add a splash of fragrance wherever you desire. Upright, bushy plants have glorious, green foliage with built-in disease resistance that shrugs off powdery mildew and rust with ease. She'll give her best performance in hot dry climates and what a performance it is.
- Class: Hybrid Tea
- Plant Height: 1 1/2 to 5 1/2 Feet
- Plant Width: 2 1/2 to 4 1/2 Feet
- Foliage Color: Dark green leaves-leathery matt
- Flower Color: Purple-pink
- Flower Size: Blooms 3.5"-4"
- Petal Count: 40 to 45