Neptune Hybrid Tea Rose
We have run out of stock for this item.
Can an aquatic divinity enjoy fragrance? If so, Neptune would surely be spirited away after one sniff of his very own rose. You'll idolize the big blossoms of luscious lavender tinged with just a touch of purple. Certain to garner awards, the abundant blooms arrive on a praise-worthy plant with large glossy green leaves, good vigor and strong vitality. It's no myth, just take a whiff! Best bloom size in cooler temps.
- Class: Hybrid Tea
Plant Habit: Medium
- Growth Habit: Upright, bushy
- Plant Height: 4 to 5 Feet
- Plant Width: 22 to 28 Inches
- Stem Length: Medium to Long
- Foliage Color: Large, dark green, glossy
- Disease Resistance: Very good
- Flower Color: Lavender blushed purple on the very edge of the petals
- Bud Form: Pointed & ovoid
- Flower Size: Large (about 4½ to 5½ in inches diameter)
- Flower Form: High centered, sometimes in clusters of 2 to 3 flowers
- Petal Count: Over 35
- Parentage: (Blueberry Hill x Stephen's Big Purple) x Blue Nile
Fragrant List: Fragrant
* Photos and description courtesy of Weeks Roses.