Quite rightly…it's the mellowest of yellows…perfectly pure clean & clear. So if you're 'mad about saffron' or lookin' for that 'eee..lek..trical banana', then this is not your color. Our yellerific Hybrid Tea holds its hues until the petals fall. Lots of big blossoms come on long cutting stems from the easy-to-grow naturally vigorous plant. Deep green clean leaves. Larger flower size in cooler weather.
- Class: Hybrid Tea
Plant Habit: Medium-tall
- Growth Habit: Upright, bushy
- Plant Height: 43" to 4' 11"
- Plant Width: 4' 5" to 5¼'
- Stem Length: Medium-long
- Foliage Color: Rich green
- Disease Resistance: Very good
- Flower Color: The clearest of all yellow colors
- Bud Form: Pointed & ovoid
- Flower Size: Very large, up to 5 inch diameter
- Flower Form: Classical HT
- Petal Count: 30 to 35
- Parentage: O Sole Mio X Midas Touch
* Photos and description courtesy of Weeks Roses.