Malibu Compost Compost Tea for Houseplants, 4 Teabags
Compost Tea for Houseplants helps them look beautiful and healthy throughout your home. Use this compost tea in all your indoor container plants and enjoy the benefits below for houseplants:
- Improves houseplant growth
- Creates stronger, healthier plants
- Mitigates transplant shock
- Improves water retention
- Improves root depth
- Does not smell up your home
- No conventional Ag by-products
- No greenwaste
- No pesticides
- No herbicides
- Simple and easy to use
- Does not have cheap fillers, synthetics or GMO feedstocks
- No growth hormones
- No sewage sludge
Ingredients: Compost (organic dairy cow manure, wood chips, and concentrations of yarrow, chamomile, valerian, stinging nettle, dandelion and oak bark), kelp and earthworm castings.
- Add 1 tea bag to 2 to 5 gallons of water and give it a few squeezes for 30 seconds.
- Steep compost tea bag for 8 to 12 hours, then use immediately.
- After steeping, give the tea bag a squeeze, then remove it from the compost tea.
- Recycle tea bag into your compost pile or garden.
- Aerate compost tea by stirring for a moment before applying.
- Use a watering can to drench the soil base with compost tea, or use a sprayer to apply to your flowering plants and roses. When drenching, apply tea at the same rate as a normal watering for the specific plant.
- Apply once a month for optimum results in the months between composting and excluding the winter months.