BIG fragrant & full old-fashioned blossoms of pure yellow have all the charm of an English rose but born on this side of the pond. Yet it easily bests the disease resistance of any English variety hands down retaining its gown of rich green foliage. The vigorous bushy plant flowers like a fool well into the season without turning into a sprawling stingy space-eater in the landscape. With a bloodline like this, you know it's gotta be good.
- Class: Grandiflora
Plant Habit: Medium-tall
- Growth Habit: Upright to somewhat rouned, very bushy
- Plant Height: 3 to 5 feet
- Foliage Color: Rich green
- Flower Color: Even pure yellow
- Flower Size: Large, up to 6 inch diameter
- Flower Form: Very double, old-fashioned
- Petal Count: Around 40
- Parentage: Strike It Rich x Julia Child
Fragrant List: Fragrant
* Photos and description courtesy of Weeks Roses.