Habanero Hot Pepper (Garden Starter Plant)
One of the most potent hot peppers- 100 times hotter than Jalapeño! Great for hot sauces and basting. Wrinkled, tapered little fruit turn from green to orange. Bear very well in hot weather. Grows well in containers. Tapered little fruit turn from green to orange. Bear very well in hot weather.
- Light: Full Sun
- Fruit size: 1 to 2 inches
- Matures: 95 days
- Plant spacing: 18 to 24 inches apart
- Plant size: 24 to 36 inches tall
- Scoville heat units: 100,000 to 300,000 (extreme)
* Photos and description courtesy of Bonnie Plants.