Deeeee…lectable colors of mango orange, peach pink & ripe apricot bounce off the mirrored glossy green leaves, providing a flamboyant fruit salad for the landscape. Her free-flowing swirling shades of sunset show up in fragrant large colorful clusters atop a rounded bushy plant. So disease resistant, vigorous, flowerful & fabulous, you just can't say 'no' to this seductress of the garden. The one & only AARS award winner granted for 2010. Perfect in every climate.
- Class: Floribunda
Plant Habit: Medium
- Growth Habit: Very rounded, bushy
- Plant Height: 3 to 4 feet
- Plant Width: Up to 30 inches
- Stem Length: Medium
- Foliage Color: Super-glossy green
- Disease Resistance: Excellent
- Flower Color: Orangey-apricot to honey-pink
- Bud Form: Ovoid & pointed
- Flower Size: Medium size, up to 3½ inch diameter
- Flower Form: Sometimes scalloped or ruffled or classically spiraled
- Petal Count: 25 to 30
- Parentage: (Queen Charlotte X Della Balfour) x Baby Love
* Photos and description courtesy of Weeks Roses.