Chris Evert Hybrid Tea Rose
We have run out of stock for this item.
First discovered in the Windy City, this brighter and deeper-toned mutation of the famous Peace rose has a fine reputation that follows in the footsteps of its parent. It possesses the same large opulent flowers, the same big quilted glossy apple-green leaves, and the same handsome bushy plant. Best color east of the Rockies.
- Class: Hybrid Tea
Plant Habit: Medium
- Growth Habit: Upright
- Plant Height: 3 to 4 feet
- Foliage Color: Large green, deep red new foliage
- Flower Color: Melon orange blushing red
- Flower Size: Large
- Flower Form: Double, well-formed
- Petal Count: 25 to 30
- Parentage: Voodoo x (Katherine Loker x Gingersnap)
* Photos and description courtesy of Weeks Roses.