Chocolate Sprinkles Tomato (Garden Starter Plant)
Hybrid. This cherry tomato has it all: good looks, great flavor, heavy yields, and disease resistance. Bite-sized, cherry-type fruits are beautifully colored — red striped with dark green — that explode with rich, robust flavor. This highly productive plant forms its fruit in clusters, and starts bearing early in the season. Support Chocolate Sprinkles Tomato with stakes or sturdy cage at planting time.
Resistant to fusarium wilt (F1), nematodes (N), and tobacco mosaic virus (TMV).
- Light: Full sun
- Matures: 50 to 55 days after planting
- Fruit size: 1.5 inches
- Plant spacing: 36 inches apart
- Plant size: 5 to 7 feet tall
- Plant type: Indeterminate
* Photos and description courtesy of Bonnie Plants.