Bonide All Seasons Horticultural and Dormant Spray Oil, Concentrate 32 oz.
32 oz. Concentrate
For organic gardening. A superior type of paraffinic oil that may be used as a growing season spray, dormant spray (no leaves) or delayed dormant (green tip) spray to control overwintering eggs of red spiders, scale insects, aphids, bud moths, leaf roller, red bug, codling moth, blister mites, galls, whitefly, mealy bugs and other insects and diseases. Highly recommended for use on fruit trees, shade trees, shrubs, ornamentals, roses, and vegetables.
- Controls insects and diseases by suffocation
- Approved for organic gardening
- Dormant and growing season horticultural oil
- Formulated with paraffinic oil to smother insects on listed plants
- Kills insects and their overwintering eggs