Valentine's Day Climbing Rose
We have run out of stock for this item.
My love is like a red, red rose…and there ain't no redder red than this lovely little Climbing Mini-flora. Clusters of double blossoms are the same clear velvet red from bud to finish. The look of love is complimented by very dark green clean leaves. Blooms & repeat blooms in the very first year on new & old wood. Ideal for low fences, balcony accents or a decorative trellis in a showy pot. Hardy & red. Very disease resistant.
- Class: Patio Climber
Plant Habit: Long canes of 6 to 10 feet
- Growth Habit: Medium for a Climber
- Plant Height: 6' to 10'
- Stem Length: Medium
- Foliage Color: Deep glossy green, very dark red new growth
- Disease Resistance: Excellent
- Flower Color: Velvety deep red from beginning to finish
- Bud Form: Cute, fat & pointed to nearly globular
- Flower Size: Medium, 2 to 2½ inches in diameter
- Flower Form: Usually in clusters, very double
- Petal Count: 25 to 30
- Parentage: Amalia X Raven