Tomato Garden Leader Monster Seed Packet - Ferry-Morse
Impress your neighbors with the biggest tomatoes on the block growing these Garden Leader Monster Tomatoes!
All you need is full sun, adequate water and regular fertilization to produce these mammoth-sized tomatoes. Keep your tomato plants weed and disease free for optimal growth. Garden Leader Tomato vines are indeterminate, so they require staking for best performance.
With this tomato variety you can expect to harvest plenty of 17 oz. tomatoes that are ideal for slicing!
- Flavor: Firm and juicy.
- Preparation Ideas: Perfect for large slices on sandwiches.
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Fill Weight (grams): 0.25
- Grows Best In: Full Sun
- Days to Germination: 7-10 Days
- Days to Maturity: 70-80 Days
- Growth Type: Indeterminate
- Planting Depth: .25"
- Seed Spacing: Sow your Garden Leader Monster Tomato seeds roughly 2' apart in rows.
- Disease Resistance: Verticillium Wilt|Fusarium Wilt|Nematodes
Instructions: Start Garden Leader Monster Tomato seeds indoors in a sunny location 6 weeks prior to warm weather. Transplant outdoors in full sun when seedlings display 4-6 leaves and the weather is warm. Seeds can also be sown directly into the garden when the soil is warm. Tomatoes cannot tolerate frost.
Suggestions: To keep tomatoes clean and easier to pick, support with stakes or cages. Tomatoes require at least an inch of water per week.