Tomato 'Bonnie Original'
Bonnie Original hybrid was developed especially for us decades ago and continues to be a favorite. It has earned a reputation for exceptional flavor and high yields throughout the growing season. The medium-sized slicing tomatoes are great for sandwiches, hors d’oeuvres, and salads. Indeterminate vines yield smooth, uniform fruit through the summer until frost. This is the one that Bonnie employees grow at home.
Resistant to verticillium wilt (V), fusarium wilt (F), and nematodes (N).
- Light: Full sun
- Matures: 75 days after planting
- Fruit size: 6 to 8 ounces
- Plant spacing: 36 inches apart
- Plant size: 3 to 5 feet tall
- Plant type: Indeterminate
* Photos and description courtesy of Bonnie Plants.