Tall Double Mixed Colors Sweet William flowers are excellently showy when planted in beds and borders in sunny locations.
This variety produces excellent, long-lasting cut flowers that feature sweet scents in combinations of pinks, reds, and white colors. May bloom in the first year where the growing season is long. Still, this flower typically blooms best in its second year.
- Plant Type: Perennial Flower
- Fill Weight (grams): 0.525
- Grows Best In: Partial Shade
- Days to Germination: 5-10 Days
- Days To Bloom: 60-90 Days
- Planting Depth: .125"
- Seed Spacing: Sow Tall Double Mixed Colors Sweet William seeds roughly 12"-18" apart.
- Growing Height: 18"
- Best Container Size: 18"+
Instructions: After all danger of frost, sow Tall Double Mixed Colors Sweet William seeds in open ground. Cover with 0.125" of soil. For earlier blooms, start indoors about 6-8 weeks before the last frost. Cover with 0.125" of soil. Will bloom best in the second year. When plants are 2" high, thin or transplant before they become crowded.
Suggestions: Plant Sweet William in a border behind red and white petunias for perky, peppermint colored flowers all season.