Spicy fragrance, loads of bloom & super-long elegant buds of gold polished with rosy pink. The long-lasting sparkling yellow-orange tones are rich & opulent enough to bring out the gold digger in any gardener. But it doesn't take a stash of expensive chemicals to keep this good lookin' girl happy in the landscape. The natural disease resistance & strong vigor do the deed. Very dark green leaves & unusual red stems set off the many showy clusters of blossoms. 'Scent-sational' for a bouquet & 'beauty-full' in the landscape.
- Class: Grandiflora
Plant Habit: Medium-tall
- Growth Habit: Upright, bushy
- Plant Height: 5¾' to 6' 7"
- Plant Width: 20" to 26"
- Stem Length: Long
- Foliage Color: Deep green with red stems
- Disease Resistance: Excellent
- Flower Color: Deep golden yellow swirled & kissed with ruby red
- Bud Form: Very long, pointed & elegant
- Flower Size: Large, up to 5 inch diameter
- Flower Form: Double, informal
- Petal Count: Around 30
- Parentage: CHRiscinn x Mellow Yellow
Fragrant List: Fragrant
* Photos and description courtesy of Weeks Roses.