Some like it hot…and this is one!! The luck of the Irish may have finally brought a super slow-opening yellow rose that takes the heat. This saintly yellow can pick up a touch of gold in cool weather, but he'll be wearin' the green when the temps turn up. Loads of novel chartreuse-shaded buds spiral open to yellow gold flowers of amazing stamina. Grey-green foliage. Heat brings out the novel color & best form. Slow-opening.
- Class: Hybrid Tea
Plant Habit: Medium
- Growth Habit: Rounded to upright
- Plant Height: 39" to 5'
- Foliage Color: Grey-green
- Flower Color: Yellow-gold shaded green
- Bud Form: Long
- Flower Size: Large
- Flower Form: Fully double
- Petal Count: 30 to 35
- Parentage: Brandy x Gold Medal
* Photos and description courtesy of Weeks Roses.