Pumpkin Patch Floribunda Rose
We have run out of stock for this item.
A color so scrumptious, it looks good enough to eat…and you certainly can if you watch out for the thorns. But it may not be the sticky sweet treat you'd expect for the delectable pumpkin-pie caramel color. Buttery-rich coppery buds open into clusters of fragrant octobery-orange beauties held tightly against shiny green leaves—like happy jack o'lanterns nestled in the field. It's lip-smackin' for the landscape and certain to delight on the very first flower. Appreciates a little afternoon shade.
- Class: Floribunda
Plant Habit: Medium
- Growth Habit: Upright to slightly rounded, bushy
Stem Length: Medium
- Foliage Color: Bright glossy green
- Disease Resistance: Very good
- Flower Color: Warm caramel orange
- Bud Form: Pointed, fat & full
- Flower Size: Medium-large
- Flower Form: Double, formal, often in clusters
- Petal Count: 25 to 30
- Parentage: Goldmarie x Honey Dijon