Mini Harvest Blend Pumpkins provide an adorable mix of small decorative pumpkins that are also great for eating.
The semi-bush pumpkin plants of this variety will produce great yields. This small pumpkin seeds mixture contains Bumpkin Pumpkin, Gooligan Pumpkin and Hooligan Pumpkin varieties.
Pumpkins will grow roughly 4-6 ounces in size and have beautiful shades of orange and white.
- Flavor: Sweet and slightly nutty.
- Preparation Ideas: These decorative pumpkins can make for a nice addition to soups.
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Fill Weight (grams): 2
- Grows Best In: Sun/Partial Shade
- Days to Germination: 7-10 Days
- Days to Maturity: 90 Days
- Growth Type: Decorative|Cooking
- Planting Depth: 1"
- Seed Spacing: Sow Mini Harvest Blend Pumpkins seeds roughly 3' apart in rows, keeping rows approximately 2' apart.
Instructions: Sow Mini Harvest Blend Pumpkins seeds directly outdoors in a sunny location. Sow a few seeds around a 12" hill. After germination, thin to 3-4 seedlings per hill. If planted in rows, thin to 2' apart. May be started indoors 3-4 weeks before planting outdoors. Transplant with care.
Suggestions: Ready to harvest in fall when rind cannot be dented with a fingernail. Cut from vine with a sharp knife, leaving a 3" handle.