Pepper 'Garden Salsa Hot'
Heavy yields of thick-walled, medium-hot peppers from a hybrid that was developed for making salsa. Great for adding a zesty kick to homemade salsas, but also chili and other dishes. Turn red as they mature. Resistant to tobacco mosaic virus.
- Light: Full sun
- Fruit size: 9 inches long
- Matures: 73 days
- Plant spacing: 18 to 24 inches
- Plant size: 24 to 36 inches tall
- Scoville heat units: 1,000 to 5,000 (medium)
* Photos and description courtesy of Bonnie Plants.