These Organic California Wonder Bell Pepper seeds grow into one of the best large bell peppers you can find!
The crisp, thick flesh of this organic pepper has a mild, pleasant flavor. Bell peppers are the perfect addition to salads, stuffing, and soup because it's tasty and high in vitamins A and C.
- Flavor: Organic California Wonder Bell Pepper is mildly sweet.
- Preparation Ideas: Use in salads and soups or stuffing for a delicious meal.
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Fill Weight (grams): 0.85
- Grows Best In: Full Sun
- Days to Germination: 10-12 Days
- Days to Maturity: 75 Days
- Growth Type: Sweet
- Planting Depth: .25"
- Seed Spacing: Sow Organic California Wonder Bell Pepper seeds roughly 18" apart in rows.
- Best Container Size: 12"+
Instructions: Start seeds indoors 8 weeks before planting outdoors. Transplant when 3" tall. Or, sow directly in the garden in a sunny location after the danger of frost is past. Thin or transplant to 1 plant every 18 inches when 3" tall. Use a balanced fertilizer when 6" tall to increase production.
Suggestions: Plant hot and sweet peppers in separate areas to avoid cross-pollination. Pick peppers regularly for increased yields.