Party Hardy Shrub Rose
We have run out of stock for this item.
Yes, we're having fun with words on this name. It's a 'party' because of the big old-fashioned bright pink blooms that arrive in showy clusters. It's 'hardy' because it was bred in Canada & has proven to be perfectly adapted for harsh winters. Party Hardy survives without winter protection in zone 3. The shrubby full plant keeps its clean green foliage to the ground, growing like mad as a result. It'll stand head & shoulder above the other roses in very cold winter climates…actually preferring those conditions. At its best in the coldest climates.
- Class: Shrub
Plant Habit: Tall
- Growth Habit: Upright to slightly spreading
- Stem Length: Medium
- Foliage Color: Glossy medium green
- Disease Resistance: Excellent
- Flower Color: Deep pink with a lighter pink reverse
- Bud Form: Ovoid to globular
- Flower Size: Medium-large, about 4 inches in diameter, in clusters
- Flower Form: Very double, old-fashioned, rounded
- Petal Count: Over 40
- Parentage: Marie Victorin OP
* Photos and description courtesy of Weeks Roses.