Toy Choy Pak Choi is a perfect compact variety that can reach up to 5" tall.
Pak Choi is a leafy, cool weather vegetable with short, compact plants that have a uniform vase-like shape. Pak Choi is a very common ingredient in Asian stir fry dishes.
- Flavor: Pack Choi is crisp and juicy.
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Fill Weight (grams): 0.175
- Grows Best In: Sun/Partial Shade
- Days to Germination: 10-14 Days
- Days to Maturity: 30 Days
- Planting Depth: .25"
- Seed Spacing: Plant Toy Choy Pak Choi seeds roughly 18" apart in rows.
- Best Container Size: 12"+
- Tolerance: Heat and cold tolerant
Instructions: Sow Toy Choy Pak Choi seeds in rows directly outdoors as soon as ground can be worked. For best results, place one seed every 6" and cover firmly with soil. Thin to one plant every 18" when seedlings are 2" tall. Sow again in late summer for a fall crop.
Suggestions: Excellent in stir fry dishes. Plant at 2 week intervals in spring and late summer for a steady supply. Keep soil moist and well fertilized!