Can you conjure up a newly retooled version of the beloved Just Joey? Now you've got a little feel for the opulent warm beauty of this resplendent Hybrid Tea. Reminiscent of a monstrous silk rose on a lady's hat, big voluptuous deep-apricot buds spiral open to slightly-softened caramel-sugar tones that glow like a beacon against the lush green leaves. The rounded, bushy & vigorous plant allows it to be placed in the landscape where it can easily show off its luxurious lusciousness. Does best with establishment.
- Class: Hybrid Tea
Plant Habit: Medium-tall
- Growth Habit: Upright to slightly spreading, bushy
- Plant Height: 43" to 4¼'
- Stem Length: Long
- Foliage Color: Lush, matte green
- Disease Resistance: Very good
- Flower Color: Voluptuous warm apricot
- Bud Form: Large & pointed yet full & fat
- Flower Size: Very large, often more than 5 inches in diameter
- Flower Form: Classical Hybrid Tea, double, spiraled
- Petal Count: Over 30
- Parentage: Christopher Columbus x Cleopatra
* Photos and description courtesy of Weeks Roses.