Sweet 'n' sour it ain't—but your eyes might pucker a little when they behold this fantastic color. Stripes of pure yellow splashed onto bright orange will stop even the most finicky rose buyer in their tracks. Mahogany red new foliage shows up all year long, maturing to a very deep green. This vigorous bush has a fountainous habit that can be trained as a climber in milder climates. Fountainous growth. More blooms in cool weather.
- Class: Shrub
Plant Habit: Tall, 6 to 8 feet
- Growth Habit: Arching
- Plant Height: 30 inches to 10 feet
- Plant Width: Up to 2 feet
- Foliage Color: Very deep green, mahogany red new foliage
- Flower Color: Brilliant orange striped yellow
- Flower Size: Medium-large
- Flower Form: Full
- Petal Count: 20 to 25
- Parentage: New Year x seedling
* Photos and description courtesy of Weeks Roses.