These White Lisbon Bunching Onion seeds are pre-spaced on biodegradable tissue tape to allow even planting, which virtually eliminates the need for thinning.
Known for its zesty flavor, this silvery white onion variety is crisp, mild, and fast growing. It is not affected by long or short days.
- Flavor: Zesty
- Preparation Ideas: Enhances salads and sandwiches, or enjoy plain
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Pelleted Seed Count: 100+ Seeds
- Grows Best In: Full Sun
- Days to Germination: 12-14 Days
- Days to Maturity: 60-110 Days
- Growth Type: Long/short day
- Planting Depth: .25"
- Seed Spacing: 12"
Instructions: Prepare the soil for planting seed tape. Make shallow rows 1/4" deep and 12" apart. Tear strips apart and unroll into rows. Water the seed tape thoroughly, then cover with soil and water thoroughly again. Seed tapes require consistent moisture to ensure best germination.
Suggestions: Use thinning and green stems like chives.