Marilyn Monroe Hybrid Tea Rose
It's not just gentlemen that prefer blondes, everyone loves this shapely Hybrid Tea named to honor an American legend. The extraordinarily feminine creamy apricot color holds through from the long pointed buds to the big buxom open blooms. A gown of deep green leaves graces the cutting length stems. Diamonds may be a girl's best friend, but the super vase life and perfect flower form on this gem-of-a-rose will demand the devotion of every exhibitor. Some like it hot! The best apricot for hot weather.
- Class: Hybrid Tea
Plant Habit: Medium
- Growth Habit: Upright to somewhat rounded, bushy
- Plant Width: 35" to 43"
- Stem Length: Medium-long
- Foliage Color: Rich deep green
- Disease Resistance: Very good
- Flower Color: Most unusual buds of apricot washed with green on the outermost petals open to pure creamy apricot
- Bud Form: Pointed & ovoid
- Flower Size: Very large, up to 5 inch diameter
- Flower Form: Classical HT, very very shapely
- Petal Count: 30 to 35
- Parentage: Sunset Celebration x St. Patrick
* Photos and description courtesy of Weeks Roses.