Let Freedom Ring Hybrid Tea Rose
We have run out of stock for this item.
Many think the pinnacle of rosedom is a long stemmed red Hybrid Tea with scrumptious big buds. But ponder the thought a little farther to include impeccable flower form & great vase life. Now you're getting the idea of Let Freedom Ring. This striking trophy-stealer was lovingly created by WWII veteran & amateur hybridizer, Ernest Earman of Virginia. Comments: More red in cool conditions. Fantastic year-round form. More red in cool conditions. Fantastic year-round form.
- Class: Hybrid Tea
Plant Habit: Medium-tall
- Growth Habit: Upright to slightly spreading
- Plant Height: 5¼' to 6¼'
- Plant Width: 20" to 26"
- Stem Length: Very long
- Foliage Color: Deep green
- Disease Resistance: Good
- Flower Color: Bright light red
- Bud Form: Long, pointed & elegant
- Flower Size: Large, up to 5 inch diameter
- Flower Form: Classic Hybrid Tea, double
- Petal Count: Around 25
- Parentage: Prima Donna X Touch of Class
* Photos and description courtesy of Weeks Roses.