Nothin' says lovin' like a red rose. But here's a really-red rose that turns up the heat with big round petals virtually dripping with super-saturated redness. Each big buxom blossom holds that very same brilliance until they fall exhausted from the bushy prolific plant. The long lovely stems are swathed in gobs of gray-green leaves. If red is your thing, then this is the 'it' rose for you. Clear color in an weather. Improves with establishment.
- Class: Hybrid Tea
Plant Habit: Medium
- Growth Habit: Upright, bushy
- Plant Height: 47" to 4' 11"
- Stem Length: Medium-long
- Foliage Color: Matte green with a touch of gray
- Disease Resistance: Very good
- Flower Color: Brilliant clear pure red
- Bud Form: Very pointed
- Flower Size: Large, up to 5 inch diameter
- Flower Form: Classic HT, double
- Petal Count: Around 25
- Parentage: City of San Francisco x Olympiad
* Photos and description courtesy of Weeks Roses.