Heirloom Hybrid Tea Rose
We have run out of stock for this item.
Magenta buds spiral open to varying tones of lilac & lavender. A wonderful cutting rose, Heirloom's sturdy stems bear flowers both singly and in clusters, clothed with glossy dark green leaves. Yet, it's that fragrance that has kept her in high regard. It's an allusive scent of apple, wine & ripe raspberries. Best flower size & most intense color in cool conditions.
- Class: Hybrid Tea
- Plant Habit: Medium
- Growth Habit: Slightly spreading, rounded habit
- Plant Height: 4 feet
- Plant Width: 4 feet
- Stem Length: Medium
- Foliage Color: Deep green, semi-glossy
- Disease Resistance: Good
- Flower Color: Blends of lilac & lavender blushing darker
- Bud Form: Pointed, ovoid
- Flower Size: Medium-large to large (about 4 to 5 inch diameter)
- Flower Form: Classically formed
- Petal Count: Over 30
- Parentage: Seedling x seedling
Fragrant List: Fragrant
* Photos and description courtesy of Weeks Roses.