Here's a clean mean flowering machine whose big bountiful beauties reek with old rose romance, style & fragrance. Each lovely blossom invites you to bury your nose…to swoon from the perfume of the 'old time' roses of your dreams. A big vigorous 'shrubby' bush whose nodding clusters, abundant deep-green leaves & low-thorned cutting stems provide a perfect touch to a landscape or bouquet. A modern antique for all climates. A modern antique for all climates.
- Class: Hybrid Tea
Plant Habit: Medium-tall
- Growth Habit: Upright to somewhat spreading, bushy
- Plant Height: 5¼' to 5' 11"
- Stem Length: Medium-long
- Foliage Color: Rich glossy green
- Disease Resistance: Very good
- Flower Color: Super-saturated rose pink
- Bud Form: Pointed, full & fat
- Flower Size: Very large, up to 6 inches in diameter
- Flower Form: Very full & old fashioned, in nodding clusters
- Petal Count: Over 40
- Parentage: Meredith x Wild Blue Yonder
Fragrant List: Fragrant
* Photos and description courtesy of Weeks Roses.