Growing several varieties on one tree is a practical, fun way to produce more kinds of fruit in a small space as well as spread the harvest over a longer season.
- Superior Plum: Hybrid plum: Japanese x American. Large, firm, delicious fruit. Bears earlier and heavier than most plum trees.
- Harcot Apricot: Frost hardy late bloom. Resists brown rot and perennial canker. Medium to large fruit with sweet, juicy, rich flavor - one of the best.
- Harko Nectarine: Cold hardy Canadian variety has showy, large, single pink blossoms. Tolerant of bacterial spot and brown rot.
- Harken Peach: Red-skinned medium size yellow freestone is sweet and flavorful, with non-browning flesh. One of highest rated peaches for Western Washington. Dessert/cooking/freezing.
* Description courtesy of Dave Wilson Nursery.