Abe Lincoln produces brilliant red, round, medium sized tomatoes that grow in clusters of up to 9. Enjoyed since 1923, these 12 oz tomatoes have a delicious flavor and can be harvested until frost. Grows on indeterminate vines.
- Flavor: Rich and slightly acidic tomato flavor
- Preparation Ideas: Slice for a sandwich or snack, or use for canning
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Fill Weight (grams): 0.2
- Grows Best In: Full Sun
- Days to Germination: 7-10 Days
- Days to Maturity: 70-77 Days
- Growth Type: Indeterminate
- Planting Depth: .25"
- Seed Spacing: 2.5'-2'
Disease Resistance: Early blight, alternaria stem canker
Instructions: Start seed indoors in a sunny location 6 weeks prior to warm weather. Transplant outdoors in full sun when seedlings display 4-6 leaves and weather is warm. Seed can be sown directly into garden when soil is warm. Tomatoes cannot tolerate frost.
Suggestions: To keep fruit clean and easier to pick, support with stakes or cages. Tomatoes require at least an inch of water per week.