Whether you're experiencing it 'again' or for the 'first time', Falling in Love (the rose) makes your heart pitter-patter with its big classically-formed fragrant flowers of warm pink & porcelain white. Each long-lived lovely blossom is regally carried atop sturdy stems, just waiting to be cut & enjoyed…or maybe just admired in the garden on the bushy attractive plant. Destined to garner its share of awards, we're certain you'll swoon over Falling in Love. Loads of bloom. Larger size in cooler conditions.
- Class: Hybrid Tea
Plant Habit: Medium-tall
- Growth Habit: Upright, full & bushy
- Plant Height: 4' 1" to 4' 7"
- Stem Length: Long
- Foliage Color: Deep green
- Disease Resistance: Very good
- Flower Color: Creamy buds open to reveal a warm pink interior
- Bud Form: Large, pointed & ovoid
- Flower Size: Large
- Flower Form: Classical Hybrid Tea, double, spiraled, long-lived
- Petal Count: Around 25
- Parentage: Moonstone x Marilyn Monroe
Fragrant List: Fragrant
* Photos and description courtesy of Weeks Roses.