Elizabeth Taylor Hybrid Tea Rose
We have run out of stock for this item.
A showy star—Liz can wow 'em with her flashy hot pink colors, her shapely buds and her prolific production of long-stemmed beauties. And her long-lived flowers will draw a crowd of admirers. But keep an eye on your husband. Prefers warm climate. Best size in moderate temperatures.
- Class: Hybrid Tea
- Plant Habit: Medium
- Growth Habit: Slightly spreading
- Plant Height: 5 to 6 feet
- Foliage Color: Large, semi-glossy, dark green, dense
- Flower Color: Shocking deep pink with smoky edges
- Bud Form: Medium, long, pointed
- Flower Size: Medium-large
- Flower Form: Double
- Petal Count: 30 to 35
- Parentage: First Prize x Swarthmore
* Photos and description courtesy of Weeks Roses.