Our Bouquet Dill herb seeds are easy to germinate and grow.
Bouquet Dill height ranges from 26-36 inches when fully mature. Bouquet Dill uses include adding green or dried seed clusters to make dill pickles or picking young leaves to flavor dishes. This herb is highly aromatic and bears large, yellow flower heads.
- Flavor: Use fresh for a full dill taste
- Preparation Ideas: The leaves are popular for seasoning, and seed clusters used for pickling
- Plant Type: Herb
- Fill Weight (grams): 0.75
- Grows Best In: Full Sun
- Days to Germination: 7-14 Days
- Days to Maturity: 65-70 Days
- Planting Depth: .25"
- Seed Spacing: 9"
- Growing Height: 26-36"
- Best Container Size: 12"+
Instructions: Sow directly in the garden in well-drained soil in a sunny location. Thin plants to 9 inches apart when they are 2 inches tall. The seeds can be harvested when the lower part of a seed cluster is ripe.
Suggestions: Harvest leaves just as the flowers open. To preserve leaves, dry them at 100 degrees Fahrenheit. For seeds, hang clusters in a warm, dry place with a tray beneath to catch seeds.- green or dried seed clusters used making dill pickles- fresh young leaves flavor salads, soups, meat, fish