Our Spacemaster Cucumber seeds grow into bushes of compact vines and runners which make this cucumber plant require only a third of the space normally needed for growing cukes!
This slicing cucumber varietys fruits are sweet tasting and dark green in color. Uniformly, Spacemaster Cucumbers sizes measure from 7.5" to 8" long. These Mosaic-resistant cucumber plants produce some heavy yields!
- Flavor: Sweet and crisp!
- Preparation Ideas: Slice this Spacemaster Cucumber up for a quick, refreshing snack.
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Fill Weight (grams): 1
- Grows Best In: Full Sun
- Days to Germination: 8-10 Days
- Days to Maturity: 60 Days
- Growth Type: Bush
- Planting Depth: .5"
- Seed Spacing: Sow Bush Type Spacemaster Cucumber seeds in rows roughly 15" apart.
- Best Container Size: 24"+
- Disease Resistance: Mosaic
Instructions: After all danger of frost and when the ground is warm, sow a few seeds 5" apart. Choose an area with full sun and well-draining soil. Thin to one plant every 15" when they are 2" tall. Plant at 3 week intervals up to mid summer for fresh cucumbers all season. Keep fruits picked.
Suggestions: Plant cucumber seeds only after all danger of frost is past and the ground is warm. They need lots of sunshine and water. Keep weeds to a minimum with a straw or leaf mulch.