Bu's Brew Compost Tea for Plants, Trees and Shrubs helps these plants throughout your property to create strong, healthy vigorous plants in an organic way, rather than using synthetics or conventional Ag by-products. See all the benefits below of using Bu's Brew Compost Tea for your healthy garden:
- Supports your garden to create healthy soil
- Improves soil tilth and soil structure
- Improves plant growth
- Creates stronger, healthier plants
- Speeds up the breakdown of toxins
- Mitigates transplant shock
- Reduces water loss on your property
- Improves water retention
- Improves root depth
- Improves soil compaction
- No conventional Ag by-products
- No greenwaste
- No pesticides
- No herbicides
- No growth hormones
- No sewage sludge
- Does not have cheap fillers, synthetics or GMO feedstocks
- Simple and easy to use
Ingredients: Compost (organic dairy cow manure, wood chips), dandelion, chamomile, stinging nettle, yarrow, oak bark, valerian.
Directions for Use:
1. Add 1 tea bag to 2 to 5 gallons of water.
2. Steep compost tea bag for 8 to 12 hours, then use immediately.
3. After steeping, give the tea bag a squeeze, then remove it from the compost tea.
4. Recycle tea bag into your compost pile or garden.
5. Aerate compost tea by stirring for a moment before applying.
6. Use a watering can to drench the soil base with compost tea, or use a sprayer to apply to your plants, trees and shrubs. When drenching, apply tea at the same rate as a normal watering for the specific plant.
7. Apply once a month for optimum results.